T5 T5.1 T6 2KW Autoterm (Planar) Air Diesel Heater Kit With Comfort Controller & External Fitting Kit
T5 T5.1 T6 Autoterm (planar) 2KW heater kit. This kit has been designed for locating the heater externally which is the best option and also saves space.
The super quiet pump now comes free with every AUTOTERM heater kit and installation. (SAVES YOU £99)
T5/ T5.1/ T6 VW Diesel Heater Kit 2kW Autoterm
Autoterm water and air heaters are built to ISO 9001-2015 standards. They also have E2 R10 and E2 R122 approval for whole vehicle approval for use in road vehicles.
Campervan heater kit insulation- YouTube Video
The VW T5 & T6 kit comes complete with a specific bracket to mount the heater internally or externally.
Included in the VW T5 T5.1 T6 kit
- Controller of your choice
- Fuel pump with mounting bracket
- 1 meter of exhaust with silencer
- 1 fuel dip fuel tube and fuel line
- 1 power cable with integral fuse box
- 1 control panel cable
- 1 fuel pump power cable
- A silencer air intake
- 1 exhaust heat lagging
- A selection of nuts and bolts
- Carbon monoxide alarm
The External kit comes with
- 1 x External VW mounting bracket
- 2 x 60mm Vents
- 1.5m x 60mm Ducting
- 2.5m extension cable
Includes the NEW upgraded comfort controller
The 2KW PLANAR 2D is the most compact heater model in the production line, it is intended for use in Campervans, motorhomes, crew cabins and work spaces, commercial vans and trucks, as well as boats that are up to 28 feet long.
The capacity of the PLANAR 2D air heater is between 0.8 kW and 2 kW, and it is capable of heating up 75 m3 of air hourly. It maintains excellent economy and uses between 0.1 litres and 0.24 litres of diesel per hour. They are available in either 12 or 24v versions, with the T5/T6 kit using the 12v version.
Planar diesel heaters have fast become synonymous with great quality and fantastic customer services, all at a fraction of the cost of their competitors.
Why Buy An Autoterm Planar Heater?
- Best quality diesel heater at a fraction of the price of other Air Diesel Heaters.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- After sales technical help and telephone support 7 days a week.
- Excellent UK customer service.
- Low power and fuel consumption.
- Space saving installation.
- Simple to operate.
We Also Recommend